Short description house
Comfortable, luxurious and bright 2-room corner apartment (50 m²) on the 2nd floor of a gorgeous building located at the corner of the Overtoom and Schoolstraat in the popular Oud-West. The apartment and building were renovated at a high quality level in 2009. The foundation repair also took place at that time.
The apartment features a beautiful open kitchen with kitchen island and possibility for a bar. There is also a spacious and luxurious bathroom with bathtub and separate shower area. The bright bedroom is located at the side of the quiet Schoolstraat.
You arrive at the entrance of the house on the second floor through the communal stairway.
The bright L-shaped room has a lounge area at the front with three large windows looking out on the Overtoom. There are also tilt-turn windows in the side façade, allowing you to enjoy the afternoon sun with all its delight thanks to the corner location.
The luxurious open kitchen is located at the side of Schoolstraat. The kitchen is partially positioned as an island with natural stone countertop and practical bar option. The kitchen diner features all kinds of built-in appliances: dishwasher (SMEG), combination oven and microwave, refrigerator-freezer combination and a 5-burner gas stove (M-system) with stainless steel extraction hood. At the bottom of the kitchen island, near the bar area, there is also lighting.
The spacious bedroom is located at the side of the Schoolstraat and features two windows. In connection to the bedroom is the luxurious bathroom. This features a bathtub, a separate shower area, a design radiator and a beautiful washstand. In addition, in the bathroom there is the connection for washing machine/dryer. The bathroom is completely tiled in beautiful, large, anthracite-coloured tiles.
Finally, there is another toilet which has been renovated in the same style as the bathroom.
The apartment is located on the upper floor of the building, which is situated at the corner of the Overtoom and Schoolstraat. The Overtoom is a lively shopping street located in the trendy and very popular Oud-West neighbourhood. There are numerous fancy shops, pleasant cafes and restaurants to be found at the Overtoom, including the nearby Craft & Draft and Goud West.
For your daily groceries you can simply go to the other side of the road to the Albert Heijn at walking distance, and if this is closed, there is also still the Avondwinkel.
For sports and recreation, you can go to the nearby Vondelpark and the luxurious David Lloyds Sports & Health Club. Within several minutes of cycling you reach the city centre, the Jordaan or Leidseplein with Stadsschouwburg and the new De La Mar theatre.
Accessibility and parking
• The house is excellently accessible by public transport. There are various bus and tram lines running on the Overtoom, which can take you to Centraal Station, Station Lelylaan, Amstel station, Muiderpoort station, Sloterdijk and even the VU.
• The house is also easily accessible by car, there is a fast connection with the A10 by means of the S106.
• There is parking for permit holders.
Private land/Long-term leasehold land
The house is located on leasehold land of the municipality of Amsterdam. The General provisions for continuous leasehold land 2000 Amsterdam are applicable. The ground rent amounts to € 1,122 per year. This ground rent is basically tax deductible. The next upcoming review (end of current timeframe) takes place on January 1, 2060.
Service costs and HOA
• Service costs amount to € 50 per month.
• The name of the HOA is: 'Vereniging van Eigenaars van het Gebouw Overtoom 409'.
• The HOA consists of 4 members (only the building Overtoom 409).
• Administrator: The HOA is managed by the owner of Overtoom 409 - I.
• Major maintenance took place in 2015, including painting work.
• Meetings are held, but there are no minutes recorded. The HOA has an informal nature; every year it is decided in consultation what kind of major maintenance is needed.
• Electricity: 8 groups; earthed installation.
• Heating and hot water by means of central heating boiler from Intergas (2009).
• Mechanical extraction system.
• Double glazing, floor, facade and roof insulation.
• Energy label: B
• Property tax € 131 per year.
• Sewerage charges € 128 per year.
• Water board taxes € 264 per year.
• Construction year: 1893
• Split: change on 9-2-2009
• Foundation: foundation repair took place in 2008 – 2009.
The delivery will take place in consultation.
• Located in the popular Amsterdam Oud-west
• Renovated in 2009 with high quality materials.
• Corner home; tilt-turn windows in front and side facade.
• Oak lamella parquet floor throughout the entire apartment.
• Luxurious open kitchen with kitchen island and bar possibility.
• Double glazing and good energy label (B)
• Proviso acceptance by seller.
Read full description