Brief description house
Superbly, comfortably and luxuriously finished 3-room apartment (BVO 79 m2 GBO 67 m2) with LIFT and balcony. You literally just have to cross the road to get to the Vondelpark and from the apartment you have a fantastic view across De Schinkel. The apartment is situated on the second floor of a characteristic apartment building (1955), designed by the architect A. Westerman. In the immediate area, you will find many great shops and trendy restaurants. You can also reach Schiphol International Airport within 15 minutes.
The apartment consists of one floor with two bedrooms, a gorgeous open kitchen, and a luxurious bathroom with toilet. The apartment has floor heating throughout and is located on PRIVATE GROUND!
In short, a fabulous apartment in a perfect residential environment.
There is a spacious entrance and a well-maintained staircase.
You enter the apartment on the second floor in a hall which is in open connection with the spacious and bright living room. You will also find an open kitchen here (2015) with kitchen island, a 5-burner SMEG gas stove with design extractor. Some more SMEG equipment: an oven, a microwave oven, a dishwasher, and a fridge and freezer. The cooking island has a sturdy and trendy concrete worktop.
There are two bedrooms: the master bedroom gives access to the balcony with a view across the water. Next to the second bedroom is a large separate storage for washing machine and dryer.
Immediately left of the entrance is a beautiful modern bathroom with concrete washbasin with two built-in taps and a walk-in rain shower. There is also a toilet here with fountain.
With exception of the bathroom, the entire apartment has oak parquet flooring with beautiful high skirting boards and floor heating! Beautiful retro panel doors with matching door fittings.
The apartment building is located on a quiet corner of Amstelveenseweg/Schinkelhavenkade (with almost no traffic), opposite Vondelpark. From the apartment you have a fantastic view across De Schinkel.
Upon leaving the building, Vondelpark is only a short distance away. Great shops and many trendy restaurants and cafés are within walking distance at Overtoom and Amstelveenseweg, including Moer, The Tire Station, Ron Gastrobar, the Vondeltuin, Blauw, Anne & Max etc.
There are many shops and delis in the area for your daily groceries
Accessibility and parking
• The apartment can be easily reached with public transport. Tram lines 1, 16 and 17 and bus lines 15 and 247, stop close by.
• By car the S106 is a good access road to the A10 (within 5 minutes).
• Within 15 minutes you are at Schiphol International Airport.
• Parking is with permit or paid.
The building is situated on private property. No leasehold/ground rent!
Service costs and VvE (Owner’s Association)
• Service costs are € 150 per month. VvE contribution is € 250, of which € 100 heating costs.
• Name of the VvE is: V.V.E. AMSTELVEENSEWEG 2 TOT EN MET 26.
• The VvE consists of 25 members. The reserve fund at the moment (concept balance sheet ultimo 2017) is € 54,961.
• There is a Long-term Maintenance Plan for the lift system.
• Administrator: the VVE is managed by Boon Accountants Belastingadviseurs B.V., 1 Christiaan Geurtsweg, 7335 JV Apeldoorn.
Surface area and contents (measured according to NEN2580)
• Living area: 67 m2
• Gross floor surface: 79 m2
• Balcony: 2 m2
• Gross contents: 222 m3
• Contents residential function: 180 m3
• Electricity: 8 groups, earthed installation.
• Heating by means of block/community heating, warm water via a water heater.
• Double glazing
• Energy label: D
• Year of construction: 1955
• Splitting: 30 January 1996
Commissioning will take place in agreement.
• Located besides Vondelpark with unobstructed view across De Schinkel.
• The apartment was nicely renovated in 2015.
• Well-kept building with lift.
• Active VvE with a healthy financial position.
• Spacious bright living room with built-in spotlights and wall lights.
• Domotica system for built-in lighting.
• Luxurious finishing with details such as high skirting boards, nice retro panel doors and fittings.
• Entire apartment has floor heating.
• Master bedroom with access to balcony.
• Second bedroom.
• Luxurious kitchen with concrete counter and built-in SMEG equipment.
• Beautiful, trendy bathroom with two built-in taps, concrete washbasin and rain shower.
• Restriction of tender seller.
Read full description